Best of 2011 - the winners

The first week of 2012 has passed, so I think it's a good time to finally write a post with the best makeup and cosmetic products of the past year. I have tried a lot of products, mostly in skincare categories, so I can sum up the winners. Although I'm still searching for some "best evers", I have finally found many other "best evers", like facial cremes, lotions, shampoos, red lipstick (which was a real hard quest!) and so on.

Skin care categories:

Best facial cream - Babylove Light Face Cream


Best day and night face product combo - Garnier Essentials face cream and Sephora Pore Minimizing Fluid


Best face cleansers and makeup removers - Bourjois cosmetics


Best body cream/lotion - Cleo Yogurt and Cherry Body Cream


Best hair care brands and collections - Gliss Kur Liquid Silk Gloss & Pantene Aqua Light



Makeup categories:

Best nail polish brand - Rimmel London


Best eye pencils - Misslyn


Best lipglosses - NYX Mega Shine


Best lipsticks - Revlon Matte


Best mascaras - Catrice



There are also some brands and products I would like to mention, but I don't have a photo (and it would be exhausting for you and me both to look at all of those pics and follow everything), so I'll leave it all here. These were my 2011 findings and I hope this new year will be as full as new products and discoveries like the past one was.

Post soundtrack: EKV - Par godina za nas

1 komentara:

  1. Rimmel lak za jacanje noktiju je nesto najbolje :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Newsletter pretplata