Voodoo Blonde's wish list #2

Just so you know, I have a special notebook for my wishlists. I edit and fill it in every single damn day, that's how crazy I am. But I'm always searching for new things to blow my money away on, and since makeup and cosmetics are my love (next to comics, anime and cats), I can't help it. I'm one of those girls who will walk in second hand clothes (looking rather good! ;D) but have beautiful makeup on their face. After my birthday passed and I got a bunch of presents, I made a new wishlist. This one is surprisingly smaller than the last one (or maybe not, I really can't tell).

 Too Faced Smoky Eye Palette, Too Faced Shadow Insurance

 Illamasqua Mistress Intense Lipgloss ( photo source: temptalia.com )

 Illamasqua Rude Cream Blusher ( photo source: temptalia.com )

 Avon True Color Quad eye shadow palettes: Purple Haze and Mocha Latte

Avon Illuminating Face Pearls

 Nyx 10 Color Eye Shadow Palette Champagne & Caviar

 OPI Nail Polishes: Suzi & The Lifeguard, Hot & Spicy, Suzi Says Feng Shui

 Escada Ocean Lounge Edp, J.Lo Glow Edt, Burberry Weekend Edp

 E.L.F. Basic & Studio Brushes

Vichy Purete Thermale Calming Micellar Solution, Vichy Nutri Extra Fluid

I have a few more extra things I really don't crave specially like these guys, but anyway, you get the point. It's going to take me forever to buy all of these, argh. Especially since I can't find a job @tm. Well, at least dreaming is free.

Do you guys like my wishlist? What are your cravings at this moment?

4 komentara:

  1. lista... imam Avon mocha latte, i fenomenalan je :D jedina paleta koja mi treba za kraća putovanja i šminkanje on-the-go =) najtamnija nijansa mi paše i za obrve :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuu, super lista*
    O.o ne znam di mi je pobjegao prvi dio rečenice

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ana - imam tester, koristim ga već 2 tjedna, odlična mi je ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Newsletter pretplata