What's in my bag?

Lately I've been carrying my brown La Redoute messenger bag I got in highschool a lot. I refreshed it with a grayish silk scarf, but it kinda doesn't fit in so I'll replace it another day :) So, let me show you what I carry in my bag every day.


1 - My custom made Sky Doll notebook. Ever heard of Sky Doll? I bet you didn't :) you see, I'm a big comic book fan and Sky Doll is my favorite comic ever. You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Doll I think this notebook is the most important thing in my bag, because I keep all my contacts, birthdays, shopping lists, to-do lists, notes and many more in it. It's 95 % full, so I think I'll be getting a new one these days :(
2 - Escada Ocean Lounge parfum in a mini travel bottle
3 - Paloma handkerchiefs, my favorite
4 - MP3 player with my Bershka headphones (I got them exactly 1 year ago for my own birthday)
5 - My wallet. I love it because it has so many rooms for hundreds of my cards and it's leather, chic and even has studs. Well, look at that ;)
6 - Accessorize silk bag a.k.a. my lip gloss bag. I'll show you all of my lip glosses in a minute!
7 - Handcreams. Can't live without them! Currently using: Oh So Heavenly Tickled Pink and Dalan Frutis hand creams.
8 - e.l.f. Nourishing Cuticle Pen. I like to keep my hands and nails really neat and healthy. love it!
9 - cigarette case and lighter.
10 - e.l.f. Shine Eraser sheets. these are fantastic, life savers.
11 - Samsung SGH5230. In a pink silicone case. I like to keep all of my thing protected :)

And now, my lip gloss bag. I'm really crazy about them and since I CURRENTLY don't use anything else such as lipsticks or balms, I tend to spend these 24/7. There are not many of them, but I like them all and hope to fill the collection more and more.


I also carry a mini nail file just in case and a screen cleaning cloth for my cell phone. The lip glosses from left to right are: Eveline Fruit Garden in Blackcurrant, Sephora Lip Gloss in Red Velvet, e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in Honey Do, Nyx Mega Shine Lip Glosses in Beige and Copper Penny and Beauty UK (horizontal) transparent lip gloss with shimmer particles. I don't have a favorite one if you ask, it's like choosing a favorite kitten from a pack of them :)
I totally forgot to put Rimmel's Vinyl Max in #201 Breathless, I ran away to my big makeup case somehow :)

That's all for today folks! :**

1 komentara:

  1. I like it! :)) Na prvi pogled mi se svidio mobitel i ovaj mali rokovnik :)) Vidim, ti si sjajilo frik heheh :) Bila jednom davno i ja, sad ih rijetko kad koristim :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Newsletter pretplata