Voodoo Blonde's wish list #1

I still got some upcoming reviews to do, but for today I'll just gather some of the products I had on my wishlist forever or at least in the recent week or two. The pictures are not mine, I downloaded them from different sites or blogs. :) The list is at the bottom.






















From top to bottom: Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe Edt, Jennifer Lopez Glow Edt, Too Faced primers - Poreless and Insurance, Too Faced Natural Eye eyeshadow palette, Sephora Light Veil Foundation, Bourjois So Laque! polish in Tangerine Fatal, Bourjois Docteur Glamour Cosmic Lipstick in Rose Tendre, Escada Ocean Lounge Edt, Lush Dream Cream and Karma Kream, DKNY Be Delicious, E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Pretty 'n Pink, Bourjois Liner Feutre eyeliner marker black, Baylis & Harding set - Lotion, Shower Cream, Hand Cream and Beauty Bag, e.l.f.'s Nail Polishes in Desert Haze and Royal Purple, Nyx 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Champagne & Caviar and Nyx Single Eyeshadows in Yellow and Taupe Pearl.
I probably have a lot more on my list, as always, but here are my most wanted. Too Faced Natural Eye Palette should be on my "Crave, Need and WAAANT" list, I desperately want is two years now ever since I borrowed  it from my best friend when we were in Belgrade to try it out and (no shit) it was the best and prettiest shadow palette I ever tried on. Too bad it's 50$ :(((

2 komentara:

  1. E, pa ja imam ovaj Nyxov primer! :) Dobar mi je, zadovoljna sam :)) Na mojoj listi se trenutno nalaze Nyx jumbo olovke i jedna božićna paleta, ali da me ubiješ nemam pojma čija :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ninuška - to je e.l.f.-ov mineralni primer za sjenila :) vidila sam da Nyx ima neke primere, al nisam gledala

    ReplyDelete

 

Newsletter pretplata