Misslyn Intense Color Liners


I found out about this brand by total accident - while scrolling through Muller (the only store that offers Misslyn products). Since I really love eye pencils, I had to try some of them on my hand. The pigmentation of the pencils was incredible! It's so hard to find really pigmented eye pencils these days - cheap and expensive ones. At that moment, I was searching for a good white pencil for my waterline and inner eye corner to make my eyes look bigger. I was in the mood for that look. Misslyn's pencil in #250 Floral White totally surprised me with awesome pigmentation, smooth finish and the softness! I hate hard eye pencils (sometimes I almost poked my eye out). I bought the white one 3 weeks ago, but I wanted more! Few days ago, I came back to Muller and bought the other one, in #227 Electric Lilac. It was just the purple/lilac shade I needed in my beauty collection. I wore it the other day for college combined only with mascara, because I wanted a minimal but cool look. Here's the picture of the Electric Lilac on my eyes (before applying mascara):


I did a few photos of the liner with mascara, but they camed out too blurry. But anyway, how awesome does this lilac pencil look great on my eyes! I don't have a picture of my eyes with Floral White unfortunately, but here's a pic of the liner swatches applied on my hand.
Btw, the pictures aren't modified in brightness or contrast, so it's an actual shade and color on day light on the pics;

I think Misslyn's Intense Color Liners are my favorite ever. They're also quite affordable - 23 kn or a bit more than 5 $. I think it's a great price for what you're getting, because they are so pigmented and they glide so easy on your eyes! I want to purchase the #50 Black, but it's always sold out :( Well, I think I'll be getting more shades in the future! You can see all the colors on this link: http://www.misslyn.de/en/eyes/liner/

Happy Eid al-Adha for all of you who celebrate it! (Sretan Kurban Bajram za sve koji ga slavite!) :)))

2 komentara:

  1. It looks pretty on you! I wouldn't really know what to do with it haha.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jao! Najljepša boja očiju koju sam vidjela... ( sorry, morala sam, jednostavno ne viđa se često )

    nisam probala nijednu misslyn stvarčicu. ne privlače me, ne znam :S. jako me privlaci lijep dizajn i igra mi veliku ulogu u kupovini nekog proizvoda. jednostavno sam vizualni tip :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Newsletter pretplata