Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base review


I decided to get this little fellow after some good reviews on the net, and since it was cheap (I still don't want to buy the Art Deco eyeshadow base, no matter how good it is) and the packaging is practial, I didn't mind spending 5 $ on it. Just to give it a try, right?
The texture is great. I tried it on my hand right after purchasing it and the pores/wrinkles on my skin vanished and it's skin color looks awesome! I couldn't wait to try it on my eyes, but first I did some swatches for you with 2 of my hardest (and less visible) shadows - Bourjois Suivez mon regard... in #11 Regard blue rose and Bourjois Smoky eyes trio in #06 Violet romantic.


Here are the swatches (click on the pics for full size):



All in all, it's probably not the BEST eyeshadow base ever, but for the price it's more than great. It stopped and fixed Suivez mon regard...'s fallout completely, and that's the eyeshadow's biggest minus and the colors in Smoky eyes trio finally look a bit more smokey than usual. I'm quite happy with this purchase, but will try out more shadow bases after this one, such as E.L.F. or maybe even AD one day :)

I also got a new pink silicone case for my Samsung this morning YAY :)))


0 komentara:

Post a Comment

 

Newsletter pretplata