Beyonce Knowles "Telephone" inspired makeup

A few days ago I did this look and since it was a cold autumn day I decided to cheer myself up with some bright yellow color.




It was a fast and simple look, although I did a few mistakes: I didn't remove the eyeshadow from my lashes (you can see that in the second photo) and the eyeliner could've been a bit thicker. But I'm happy with the way it turned out.
Products used on my eyes: Essence Quattro Eyeshadow 07 Party Animal (yellow), Essence Extra Longlasting Eyeliner Pen and Catrice Lashes To Kill Waterproof Volume Mascara.
Hope you like it, cheers!

3 komentara:

  1. Ovo mi je krasno, vidila sam na forumu već prije ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hvala draga! trebala bi raditi više ovih inspired lookova, nadam se da stignem uz sve :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dalje bolji eyeliner od mojiH :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Newsletter pretplata